This is why we like TBM…….
– he automatically includes littleman in our plans
– he brings me flowers
– he makes me smile
– he holds the door open for me
– he asks my opinion
– he likes to cuddle
– he’s thoughtful and kind
– he respects my space, thoughts and feelings
– he gets along with my family
– did I mention, he makes me smile?
– he honestly seems interested when he asks about my day
– he’s not afraid to admit if he’s wrong
– he asks for directions
– he’s honest
– he’s got a big heart
– he’s not afraid to widen his horizons and try new things
– he’s a little shy
– he asks littleman about HIS day
– he’s open about the future, his heart and his feelings
……hmmmmm…I think this is a wonderful list, don’t you?
I think that I can actually say it now. I am in a relationship. I guess, I can admit it. It’s not as scary a word as before. I have a boyfriend. I suddenly feel so highschool again…giggly, silly, shy about it. Sigh…………..