This is why we like TBM…….
- he automatically includes littleman in our plans
- he brings me flowers
- he makes me smile
- he holds the door open for me
- he asks my opinion
- he likes to cuddle
- he’s thoughtful and kind
- he respects my space, thoughts and feelings
- he gets along with my family
- did I mention, he makes me smile?
- he honestly seems interested when he asks about my day
- he’s not afraid to admit if he’s wrong
- he asks for directions
- he’s honest
- he’s got a big heart
- he’s not afraid to widen his horizons and try new things
- he’s a little shy
- he asks littleman about HIS day
- he’s open about the future, his heart and his feelings
……hmmmmm…I think this is a wonderful list, don’t you?
I think that I can actually say it now. I am in a relationship. I guess, I can admit it. It’s not as scary a word as before. I have a boyfriend. I suddenly feel so highschool again…giggly, silly, shy about it. Sigh…………..